Spring 2017 Semester
- Spring Orientation Meeting – Required all thesis students
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Room TBD.
MARCH 6 and 7
- Formatting and Defending a Thesis Sessions – information for students about formatting their thesis using UD thesis styles. All thesis students are required to attend one session, either in fall or spring
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Gore 303
MARCH 13 – 24
- Research group presentations – thesis students should meet as a group with their third reader to present their research.
- Third readers with their students choose one date during this range for students to present.
- Times / Locations posted on Groups List – TBD.
- UNIV 402 Students – Deadline to Set Defense Date with Thesis Committee (Required for 402 only)
- UNIV 402 Students – Deadline to Set Formatting Appointment with Undergraduate Research Program (Required for 402 only)
- UNIV 402 Students – First Complete Draft due to thesis director (Required for 402 only)
- UNIV 401 Students – Progress Report Due via email to Committee (Required for 401 only)
- UNIV 402 Students – Deadline for Defense and Format Review (Required for 402 only)
- Deadline to submit Thesis Application for new thesis students starting in Fall 2017. NOTE – There is a paper application and an online application. Both must be completed to begin a senior thesis.
- UNIV 402 Students – Final Copy Submission by noon to URP (Required for 402 only)
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please contact Lauren Barsky, (email@example.com), and/or Adam Grimes, (firstname.lastname@example.org).