Interested in writing a senior thesis due Spring of 2021? It’s not too late to get started!
- Review the Senior Thesis Handbook instructions for preparing your thesis proposal.
- Complete the online proposal form – Here. The form includes a checklist of things that may be included in the proposal. The proposal should be 3-5 pages long, and completed under the supervision of the first reader.
- Register for UNIV401.
- UNIV401-000 is the regular section, UNIV401-080 is the honors section.
- UNIV401 and UNIV402 need to add up to 6 credit hours, but can be split as 3 & 3 or 2 & 4, depending on your schedule. Honors students should consult with the honors office about the impact of these credit hours on graduation requirements.
- Both UNIV401 and UNIV402 must be taken “standard grading,” NOT “pass/fail”
- Register under your first reader. If your first reader is not an option and you have already submitted your paperwork, email Dr. Barsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your reader added.
- Meet with someone from the Undergraduate Research Program
- Meetings are not required, but if you have questions, you can make an appointment to meet with Dr. Barsky – email@example.com