Students enrolled in UNIV401 should email a progress report to their committee at the end of the semester.
For your progress report — please include all the criteria listed below. With your thesis director’s permission, you may also want to send your thesis committee any drafts or writing you have completed at this point.
– Statement of any changes in my primary research question or research goals.
– Statement of the significance of secondary literature added since my Revised Proposal.
– Any change in the methods I am using to pursue my research goals.
– Statement of what portions of my research are completed at this time.
– Expanded Bibliography of works I am consulting.
– Updated Timetable showing anticipated calendar dates for completion of tasks.
– Budget expenses remaining and sources of funding (even if zero).
– Confirmation of Human Subjects Review or exemption granted (if applicable).